Canon Printers are the best wireless printers that can be easily connected with your ac device. Install the driver software on your mac using the simple steps from IJ.Start.Canon and connect it for getting started with it. Follow the steps for connecting wireless canon ij setup with your mac device from its official website.
How to Download Canon Printer Setup?
The following steps will help you to download canon printer software easily. Go through with them stepwise:
1. Open your web browser and go to “IJ.Start.Canon”.
2. Choose your preferred language and select your country.
3. Login to your account by providing the required login details or create an account if you are a new user.
4. By doing so, it will take you to the Product selection window.
5. Enter the model number of your printer and then, click “Go”.
6. Select the device you are using and you will then see a download button.
7. Click the download button to start the downloading process.
Installing and setting up Canon Ij Printer on Mac
Install and setup your canon printer driver on your mac with given below steps:
1. Firstly, download and setup driver through IJ.Start.Canon and go for the next step.
2. Follow the steps given above in the first section of this write up to connect Canon printers to WiFi networks.
3. Next, open the ‘Apple’ menu and click on ‘System Preferences’.
4. Now click on the printer shaped icon known as “Printers and scanners” from the System preferences window.
5. Click on the “+” sign present near the bottom left corner of the screen after which a pop window will appear.
6. You will be able to see your printer’s name in the left-hand pane if it is already connected over the network.
7. Click on the name which will then prompt the printer to begin the setup process. Once the process completes you will see your printer’s name on the pane on the left side of the window.
Wireless Installation for MAC device
1. Open and start the printer and find the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
2. From the IJ.Start.Canon MAC, download printer drivers on Mac.
3. Open the file and follow further steps.
4. Press WPS button WIFI and click the OK button on the canon printer.
5. It will automatically connect using the network.
6. On Mac, click on ADD PRINTER.
7. Now, browse or locate the printer.
8. Start the installation and complete it.
9. Check the print of files to confirm.